Thursday, June 14, 2007

Enjoyable Day

A very Enjoyable day yesterday. Went to eat Sakae Sushi after work with Fang. Decided to go there and eat, cos I just redeemed a $30 Voucher using the UOB Uni$. Points expiring this month, so no choice but to use it. Rememebered Fang like to eat Sushi, So decided to make full use of it, since I couldn't decide on what to redeem. That used Uni 1000 pts. Ermm.... Equivalent of Spending $5000, since its $5 for 1 pt. Was kinda joking that it was a $5000 dinner.

Unfortunately, the queue was very long. Waited for 1/2 hr before we could get our seats. Once seated, orders started flowing. Its being sometime since I last ordered so many dishes at a go. Unagi hotplate, Shishamo, Salmon Sashimi, Mix Fry, Salmon Roll, Ebi Tempura Handroll, Chawanmushi . Mainly, ordered food, with only 3 colour plates and 4 Red plates. The food tasted exceptionally nice when you are just so hungry. The whole meal cost $63.87, but with the $30 voucher, at only $33.87. It just seems so worth it. haha... Shiok.

The good thing about asking her for sushi is that she eats almost everything on the belt and most importantly, enjoys sashimi and Unagi as much as I do. So there's always someone to share when a plate of sashimi is ordered. A bit too much to eat one whole plate on myself.
( Aftermath of our sumptuous meal. Forgot to take photo before eating. :p )

Thereafter, headed to GV to catch Ocean13. Though I've not watch both Ocean 11 n 12, it looked interesting enough for me to catch it. Plus, I received this Discount for movie tix, from the blood bank, since they are celebrating World Blood DOnors day. So bought the Tix at only $5. Luckily Fang caught a bit of the Ocean11, and gave me a brief outline of the show, helped me understand the plot and how some of the characters got involved. Would say that this show was quite nice, with interesting plot. and Las Vegas Looks SOOOooo nice... muz visit there some day.

Just a few more days for me to be able to officially visit the Casinos. Though don't really like gambling, its just interesting to go and take a look. Last time I went into a Casino was when I was 17, on board the Cruise. Unofficially going into it, since min age was 18 then. Haha... would like to visit Las Vegas and Macau to have a feel of it. Watching those big rollers cashing and throwing their chips is just so exciting.

Slept at 12.30 last night, an hour earlier than usual. And i feel Super Recharged. haha.. Amazing. that one hour increase from 5 1/2 sleep to 6 1/2 hours of sleeps makes a hell of a difference. Perhaps going into the sleep feeling happy makes the sleep more sound. Plus I mostly have dreamless night. So its always deep sleep thus I required lesser sleeping time when compared to other ppl. Lucky me :p

No comments: