Saturday, June 23, 2007

Random post

Today's post is a total random post, with no links in-between each paragraph. Just typing down the random thoughts that came into my mind.

Currently in office working OT. Zzzz... Slept "very early" this morning at 4.30am after the discussion at Jieyu's house for the Laos & Cambodia trip, Which for some reason always start at 11.30pm on a friday night, followed by Mahjong session. Woke up at 7.15am, dragging myself to work, Actually couldn't wake up in time, overslept, suppose to wake up by 7 to leave, so in the end, took a cab down. Using half of the $20 winning yesterday night to fund the taxi ride.

Fatigue is setting in. 6 days of insufficient rest. Still 4 more continuous days of work to come until next wed before I can take a break. 10 days of work without rest. but cos of the hectic workload this month, my income hit over $2k this time round. Hmm... best way of saving money is to be so busy till you got no chance to spend it. And that's what I'm experiencing now. All weekdays evening and weekends burnt. Even on rare occasion where there's nothing on, would rather go home and rest. No matter what, its still good to have a bit more $$ in pocket. Especially when Uni is abt to begin in another 1 mths time and I'm going to be unemployed once again.

Third Cup of Mocha for the day le. ( my fav mix of 3-in-1 nescafe mix with Milo ). Sustaining purely on caffeine. Need to detox my body after this week. If not soon will get immune to the effects of caffeine. Anyway, its not good for the body to take in too much of it, especially when I'm starting training for AHM and stand chart.

This few weeks, I feel I've retreated into my own shell. Not socialising much, going out or even working out. Seems to be returning to what I was when I was in sec 3, a "guai gia" who don't go out often, only spending time on gaming, CCA and studies. Perhaps its a good thing.. Some of the friends around me also commented that I've changed recently, I agree... to a certain extend ba. hmm.. To think back, it was in sec 3, that i started to open up myself due to somebody.

A funny thing that I realise, most of the female friends, if not all that I still keep in contact with are attached, and most of the guys are single, haha... funny trend. normally should have a healthy mix of both, don't know why this is happening. Perhaps its the environment ba. We've been in captive for too long le. Rawr!!

No comments: