Wednesday, June 13, 2007

7th Monthsary

Work is ending in 10 days time. Yipee... Just can't wait to stop work here.. Firstly, the work here is really boring, no sense of accomplishment, pride or anything.. basically just working for the sake of working. Secondly, The working hours here totally screw up my training. have not really exercised well since I begun this job last Nov.

It isn't exactly demanding, just that its long hours, 8.30am to 6pm. By the time I reach home, its kinda late. Time really flies.. Have been working here for exactly 7 months. Can't believe I've rotten here for so long. ORD on the 7th Nov, begun work within 6 days on the 13th Nov. Today is the 7th Month anniversary. hmm... its about time to move on.. Though I will miss some of the colleagues here. Did have fun at times, though not often.

This 2 weeks have been really taxing on me. Because I'm the only Temp staff around in my department. The other Temp has converted to Perm and is currently on course. So all the rubbish and "Ja Pa Lang" stuff is thrown at me. Covering the duties that should be done by 2 Temps instead. But what to do... Will endure this last phrase and put a nice full stop to my journey here.

10 days to last day of work, 16 days to BBQ, 18 days to Laos & Cambodia Trip, 55 days to Start of Uni and counting. Whee...... the next 2 weeks looks really exciting... Looking forward to it. =)

No comments: