The long awaited Zoo trip was called off.. cos the response wasn't very good.. It started off with 2 person interested in going.. and more ppl joined in, about 6, but last min all decided against it.. and its left with the initial 2. haha... sad case. Still I don't mind going, but she's attached le.. and bf like not very willing to let her go... can understand why.... so ya.. have to postponed it to a later date.
Really wanted to visit the Zoo. The last time I was there was when I was 12 yrs old, on a school excursion. Kinda forgot how it look like already. Its being 9 yrs since. Heard that it has a tremendous make over, and its much more pleasant now. hmm... Will still try to make a trip down some time in July.
My supervisor ask me to work on both Sat and Sun this week, as there is expected increase in workload for this week. All the orders need to be close before the 7% GST hits the system on July 1st. So ya.. kinda hectic schedule for them. Wouldn't have agreeded to work on my only rest day if not because of the 1.5X on Sat and 2 X on Sunday. Earn a bit more extra $$ is always good. Anyway, won't be fighting by their side during the last few days cos I'd have been gone by then. Good luck to them.
Was walking around TM yesterday evening after eating at Cafe Cartel, celebrating for my dad's birthday. Realised that there's quite a bit of changes. Its just opposite my house and i pass by it everyday, but have not been in there for shopping for quite some time. Was looking for Sports connection, cos I want to buy the compass for the Trip. But its closed. Replaced by some ladies shop. ( as usual , more ladies shop ). The initial space where Courts was holding has been replaced by a few other smaller franchise. E.g. Casio, Hair Mechanics and some unknown brand shop, selling bags. Yeah... come to think of it, I've not been shopping for quite some time le. hmm.. should go and update myself on the current pricing and trends. Getting a bit laid back.
Took the notes from Jia Hui and Karen, for the first few modules that I should be reading during the first sem. Tried to read through it, and its tough. Not that its totally foreign, its just that its been quite some time that I need to memorise all these things. having a weak foundation doesn't help either. Mostly A level work, with a bit more detail here and there. Will try to read through it to aid the process of studying when the actual sem starts. Hopefully will have sufficient time to do so. Hmm... 2 weeks left perhaps?
Was looking at the HRM by timex. Measures the heart rate, and from the reviews and comments of friends who are using it, it aids the training process to make it more efficient and effective. but its a bit costly at $231. For the technology yes, for the design, perhaps not.. Haha... Will see how first... If I train hard enough to get IPPT gold, I'll reward myself by getting this watch and a new pair of running shoes for this season's Marathon. $400 should be just sufficient to buy a $231 watch+ $170 pair of shoe. perhaps the Asics Kayano 2007, or the Adidas Wave.
Need to start making proper use of my running shoes and make them run, instead of walking to and fro from home n office. Must make the soles work for their worth. Little belly is coming out, *Yucks * time to shave off the excess flabs. Muz get cracking!!!.. Where's my Motivation?!? Arh...
No comments:
Post a Comment