Today has been a fun thrilled and exciting day. It begun with a relay duathlon with Hong Sheng at bedok reservoir. We took part in the relay organised by Ngee Ann poly, consisting of 4km run/ 4km kayak/4km run. It all went well, and we successfully completed the course, though not at a very fast time. Considering that we were not really prepared for it, the results were rather ok. The organisation of the event was rather messy and cock up too. It's not a very big event and the starting time was delayed by 30mins. That's not really acceptable. No professionalism displayed by the organiser and there were insufficient equipments for all to use.
While we were doing warm-up, we were being spotted by some HDB personnels who were trying to film joggers jogging at the reservoir. So we got approached to be filmed and HS was up running. Got a $20 reward for it. Quite a good deal, just to run up and down a few times.
Ended the race around 12.40pm, had to rush off to meet the class to go minds cafe. Chiong home to change and went off to meet Allen. Went to the minds cafe at Boat Quay area. played from 3pm till 5.30pm. A first for me actually. Have never played at such places before. Was rather fun to play those guessing games as a group, though I think I would have preferred to play more strategic games. By nature ba..
Went to Allen's house to play mahjong after that, with Huixuan and Yeelun. Yeelun was rather a newbie in it, thus was playing really slowly. He must have been thinking a lot about it, but a bit too long to be honest. Imagine playing only 2 winds, " dong " and " nan " in 3 hours. OMG. that's like the time I usually take to play 1.5 or 2 rounds. Haiz.. what to do. Just have to be patient when ppl are learning.
Overall today has been good. Whole day jam packed with activities, rather than staying at home home day, being a couch potato. This should be the last time that I actually go out to play before the start of the school term in 2 days time...
Oh ya... I got my modules le... Yeah... though both are under Breadth. used a total of 5 pts for 5 modules this sem. taking the more unpopular UE for this sem. Will store power and bid for some that I want the next few sems. Phew... at least I got the module before the lecture week. Have to work hard from now on le... Muz curb myself from playing so much com games.
No comments:
Post a Comment