Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Life's Beautiful

In the library doing my work now, just suddenly feel like blogging down some of my thoughts.

Yest was a busy day, meeting quite a few ppl along the day, and thus I didn't really do much work. Met Ashley in the afternoon, just to hang out.. initially suppose to go ice skating, but our legs are quite "cui" after the run, plus her hairline fracture near the ankle, ruled that out. Thus just hang around PS. Then in the evening, met Fidia, and Lynal for dinner.. Have not met Fidia for erm.. 4 yrs ? Really long time... nice to catch up on some of the things that has been going on.

Eventually was talking to Lynal, and what he said bought back sense to me.. it was a really simple sentence which I've known for some time, but sort of forgotten about it in the midst of all the things that has been happening around me. He just said " Since the 2 of you have already broken up, be happy for her that she can find happiness in the future relationship, since what I wanted in the first place was for her to be happy. Be glad that she has already found it elsewhere. " Upon hearing that I felt a sudden peace in my mind. Don't know why it suddenly wiped off all the unhappiness thoughts in my mind. Guess perhaps all along, I couldn't let go, cos she still mean something to me and I was honestly still thinking about patching back at some point of time. But realising what I had wanted was her to be happy in the first place, The path that we are in now perhaps would be much better for her. Though on my part, there's still some reluctance, but I guess sometimes love for the person is blinded, at least for me this time round, I am.

My hatred and unhappiness has suddenly dissolved in thin air..

Love and peace is definitely a much better problem than hatred. Being gracious enough to let go of things that has occured is one trait that I muz inculcate into my daily life. I shall take back my previous lesson learnt in the previous post regarding on " no point on being nice... " And replace it with.. " Be Gracious and accepting "

Fang told me this some time ago.. "Everybody has their own option of choosing their life path and which suits them better." She has thus found hers.. I'll just be glad that she has found her happiness elsewhere and I wish her all the best in her current relationship, or any future relationship where she can truly find her own happiness. and I hope to be able to find mine soon.

Thank you to all my dearest fren who have stayed by my side all this while, supporting me, lending me a listening ear, and giving precious advices. Special thanks to Karen, Fang, Daniel, Lynal, HS, Jiahui and my dear Sis.

I think I've finally seen the light to this torturous moment, and put an end to the 5 months of misery that I've been going through. I will survive and be stronger. To end this post, I would like to quote what Karen always tell me

" Life's Beautiful ".

No comments: