Monday, August 6, 2007

Crabs are my FAV!!

Supposed to go training for kayaking this afternoon, but the canoe federation was close and PA only rent out boats to members. Had no choice but to postponed the kayaking training and we went to Bedok reservoir to do running instead. By the time we reached there, it was already 3pm. Freaking hot weather to run in. It was really a killer. Suffered a bit of migrain after the run. Clock 19.35 for 4km, not a very good timing, but a vast improvement from my previous atrocious timing of 21.15min. Shave off roughly 2 mins. Still got 6 more days before the actual event, Relay with Hongsheng for the run-kayak-run. Hopefully will be in prime condition. need to watch my diet and training carefully this few days le.. PLUS I need to have regular sleep. have been sleeping at 3-4am everyday..

Came home to rest after that, at least I was driving today. Shelter away from the awful weather. Should be fixing my tuition on Sunday from now on. Thought that means I need to make an extra trip down to Clementi, but it seems better for me and the student at the moment. Will take a look at my time table and see how it goes.

Will be heading down to NUS science dean office in the morning. I haven't gotten my allocated modules and I'm suppose to bid for electives le... How to bid without knowing the core schedules... Irritating. Though its my fault that I didn't attend CORS briefing, Science fac introduction tea session and any orientation, but the least they could do was to send a email to inform ppl to declare the major earlier isn't it.. Haiz.. Now I'm left with no choice.

Jio my Cousin, Wei Qi out just now to eat supper. Just had a sudden craving for Crabs, and we went to Changi V.. We ordered 1 black pepper crab and 1 chilli crab, with deep fried man tou. SHIOK!!! It was very spicy but the crab meat was "thick" the chewing feeling is heavenly. Been a long long time since I last had such enjoyable and delicious crab. It didn't come cheap though, $63 in all for 2 person, roughly $30 per crab.. but well.. sometimes just have to pamper myself once in a while. Used to pamper other ppl, now I've only myself to do so.. Will not deprive myself of good food.. Muahaha..
Crabs are my FAV!!!!.. Pheee.. So satisfied after gobbling down one whole crab.. =)
Black Pepper crab
The 2 plates of crab

No comments: