Friday, August 24, 2007

First Lab session

Went shopping with Karen yesterday. It's been a really long time since I last did that actually. Accompanied her to Orchard to buy some stuff that she needs for her trip. Haven't been to Orchard for a few months le.. If I don't recall wrongly, the last time I went there, was with Fang. Nevertheless a good breather outside the normal routine of going to sch, then to tuition or back home. At least noticed some changes that has happened to town itself.


Came home and tried studying and doing tutorial.. Was faced with tough challenges. Really have no idea where to start from... reading from the notes, is really insufficient. Think I've no choice but to get the text book by monday. If not I'm falling too far behind. This is only 2nd week, and they are driving me up the wall. ARhz...

Appeal for my computing module has not being processed either. and the dropping of module period is nearly over... Sianz.. If I can't get the tutorial slots, I'll have to drop the module. This is just so frustrating. Though I would have personally preferred to drop Calculus rather than computing, cos Computing is definitely going to be easier for me. Not sure if I've got that choice. Hoping to see some emails tomorrow to tell me whether the appeal has been successful. If not I'm just so dead.

_____________________________________________
Today attended my formal lab Session. Biodiversity lab session, on Mircobiology. Basically was about bacteria culture, innoculation of bacteria, smearings, etc. 2pm to 7pm. Really long hours. Supposed to have ended by 6pm, but the 2 dear group mates are so Kiasu and BLUR. they just keep asking the T.A ( teaching assistant ) to repeat what she has just said, and copied every single thing down. Btw, they are twins. So 2 blur sotongs. SAME SAME. lolx.. Cos of them, I ended lab an hour late, and had to rush down for tuition which is at 7.30pm. Luckily, its nearby. was just a little late.

When teaching my student, the questions on life sciences, is about the same to what I've been studying!!! and she's only sec 1. WTH... though its not as detailed as what I'm reading in my current module, I wasn't even exposed to all these when I was in JC. the education system has really changed so much in recent yrs. Thank goodness I'm reading Life Sciences in Uni, Doubt any other major Uni students of my age would have prior knowledge on it. Stresses me out man.. She's studying what I'm studying now.. So Am I suppose to know much more in depth ? Haiz...

MUG MUG MUG... meeting Dan and Meng to go VJ to study tomorrow. Need to get cracking le. Weekend is suppose to be a bit more relaxing. but mine is just the opposite. Cos my weekdays are just so packed with activities that I've got no time to study. Weekend is the only time.. Sadedz...

No comments: