Sunday, August 19, 2007

No title

Went to teach tuition in the morning, Once again, its a boring sunday. Would have preferred not to travel from tampines to clementi if I could.. Seriously, but what to do... for my own survival and allowance, I have to do it. As it was along the way, gave Fang a lift back to her hall, before heading for tuition, which is just 5mins away. Thereafter met her for Lunch. Something different from my normal Sunday routine, whereby I head back home without eating anything. So it was good, to have met her, if not most prob would go empty stomach again... Went to Clarke Quay to eat pepper lunch, at the new building, ( is it called centre ? ) lolx... absolutely no idea man.. haven't been travelling else where other than NUS, Clementi ,Sengkang , and back home, Realise that I don't say Tampines, cos I don't even visit TM... Some how I've gotten use to the monotonous lifestyle that I'm leading... though getting use to it doesn't necessary means I'm enjoying it..

( Pepper Lunch )


Thereafter rushed back to meet my aunt before going to Toa Payoh to collect the SBR race kit. It was very packed, with the limited parking lots available, I had a hard time finding parking space. Collected the kit, which was efficiently handed and signed up for the SAFRA running club. The queue for paying the registration fee for SAFRA running club wasn't exactly very long, perhaps about 15 ppl, but with 2 counters operating at SNAIL speed. it took me 50mins before it was my turn. ULTRA slow service. ARhz...

Tried doing some of the Calculus tutorial, couldn't remember so many things. Had to approach my aunt for help. At the very least, I managed to finish it, that's the consolation. More to come and more reading needs to be done. Uni life is tough...

Have almost decided on joining Contract Bridge club and Cue Sports, focusing on Pool, Though I would have preferred to play snooker, but the training sessions clashes with Bridge session. So have no choice. Looking at my current schedule, I'm already packed to the brim.
Mon - Tuition
Tues - Bridge
Wed - Tuition
Thurs - Pool
Fri - ( most prob Bridge )
Sat - Free
Sun - Tuition.

Hmm... Doesn't look appealing at all. But guess this would be my time table for at least this sem. To continue to teach tuition a not for next sem, would depends on whether I can handle the work load. I've already taken cycling out from my routine Tues night ride. A sacrifice I've to make in order to improve my skills. Have to find other time to go for cycling instead....

(Some rare scenes captured last week, appearing in the sky above Tampines MRT. )

Just decided to add in some photos. Realised that I've not uploaded photos for a pretty long time.

No comments: