Thursday, August 23, 2007

Don't know exactly what to post today... but just have the feeling of doing so.. Suppose to be asleep by now, cos there's lect at 8am, but just can't fall asleep... or perhaps... just don't want to turn in as yet.. Was reading through the Organic Chem notes just now, and looking at the stacks of notes to be read... I'm really wondering whether I can do well.. Its really tough to understand. Alright.. to be fair, Computing and stats are fairly easy... Calculus is still ok... just need to do a bit more.. With a stronger background in Math than the rest, it just makes things simpler, though not that good either.. The bad thing, I'm now in Life Sciences, and the core are bio modules. and math modules only stands at 1 or 2 modules.

There's really not much time to spare in Uni. feel like dropping the tuitions to free up time for me to read up. Its really tiring to handle both at the same time. Need a balance in Uni with things I like to do as well.. Looking at my dad, recently just injured his arm, and both my parents are getting old le.. If I stop tuition, it'll just put more strain on them.. how can I do that... but my profession now is a Student.. which should I be doing ? but if circumstances don't allow, what to do.. Being independant is never easy. kinda envy those who are being sheltered by their parents all the way. And to think that they are always complaining that their parents are putting so much control on them... WTH. living in the best of comfort, yet they are still complaining.. Ppl once said abt my independence, but that really comes with a price..

Haiz... shall hang on to the tuition till the end of the sem and see how it goes...

No comments: