Wasted the whole day at home trying to source for ULU modules which can be taken with 1pt or at least a min. pt. Tomorrow need to bid again and hopefully will be able to get it.
Have 2 tuition sessions tomorrow, which will effectively destroy my bidding time. bidding starts at 0900 and ends at 1700. And I have tuition at 1000 at Clementi and another session in Sengkang at 1700.. Just how wonderful things have been going for me. Timing just clashes.
Have been a couch potato for the past few days... or rather weeks. other than the fact that this couch potato does a bit of workout and replaces the TV with this tiny 14.1" screen, everything I've been doing is really infront of the laptop. Couch potato baking in the process....
Just came back from Mengkit's bdae bbq at BUKIT BATOK. Freaking far. but what to do.. my army buddy and I've promised him that I'll be there. Missed the NDP on the water platform as a result. What a waste. Will try to catch the replay if possible, though that is usually unlikely to happen, cos I don't like to watch replays.
School is starting in 4 days, and I've not gotten my modules.. Crap... Just makes me dread going to sch even more.
Talking about Bdae party, just decided to upload some photos taken at Karen's Birthday last week..
Photos taken at Karen's Bdae Party 1 week ago.. ( The small grp of 03S12 )

Karen n Me.
No comments:
Post a Comment