Attended the MA1102R lesson, Calculus lesson, and it was better than the Chem lecture that I attended yest. Perhaps cos my foundation for Math is better. Things sounded familiar, and I could make sense out of it, but when coming to Tutorial Qn, I'm still at a loss. Really forgotten how I'm suppose to go about doing it. Jia Lat....
Bummed around in sch after the lesson at 2pm until 6.30pm, just to wait for the bridge session at 7pm. Luckily Desmond lent me his room to take a rest in. Took a short nap and did some work. Quite shag out just now, due to the morning 16km run with Allen. Had quite a good timing for it though, 1hr 40mins for it.
Played with the Bridge club ppl, and I regained the love for playing well... Erm.. though it wasn't really lost in the first place.. Cos I enjoy playing it.. lolx... Just that playing in a " tournament like " environment, the feeling is different. Got to see a few familiar faces, previously from VJ as well. know there's a heavy influx of VJ bridge players in the club. Got this pair, previously from HCJC so " zuai " think they are very good. Even commented that VJ bridge isn't that good, when they themselves are quite lousy, and we won 1st and 3rd in national inter-sch, where they were not even listed in top 5. KNS. Wait till I find a proper partner to Pawn them.
Still considering whether to really join this club, or should I try out something different. Definitely, I know I don't want to be in the committee anymore.. Just want to participate and enjoy, rather than putting in all the effort to organise things. But Should I join other sports which I've previously wanted to ? hmm... Tough call here..
No comments:
Post a Comment