Love is kind, yet cruel.
Love is blind, yet encompasses all else.
There is no such thing as unconditional love.
If you do something for someone,
you expect reciprocation, you expect some response.
Love causes happiness beyond measure,
and sadness beyond measure too.
Love causes many a sleepless night, good and bad.
Love is contradictory, like the angel and the devil,
Love is bittersweet, like sugar yet with a pinch of salt
Love is never perfect.
It comes and goes as fast as the wind,
never able to fully grasp it,
yet still able to feel it.
Love lures you with sweetness.
But when the curtain comes to a fall,
you will know that love is lonely,
you will disbelieve in it,
you will know it is a deadly trap,
an endless bottomless pit.
Taken from Ashley Foo...
( While answering her question on Define Love )
Realise that after 1/2 a yr, I still can't forget about it.. Not that I've not tried to forget about it, but perhaps, I've not tried hard enough, or like Kianseng, maybe I didn't choose to forget about it at all. Whatever the case is, I know I'm still not emotionally stable to start something afresh, and to think about the backblast that I may face if it fails, I'm reluctant to get started again. Have to wait till I'm ready to face it again... but that will definitely take a long time, 1 yr ? 2 yr ? or more ? Let time decide itself. Till then ... ...
No comments:
Post a Comment