Went for the NUS run this morning at Kent Ridge park, 10km run, not a very long distance, but the route taken was quite a killer. The amount of upslopes and hills is no-joke. Keep climbing and climbing.... and more climbing.. A good training actually. Wasn't preparing to go for this run at all until Meng Siong jio me to go and run on thurs, last min decided de. So went into this run without any preparation. Quite satisfied with the timing of 45.50min for this 10km route. good timing for me who don't train this distance de. Didn't really know how to gauge my own fitness without running the route, so had quite a lot of reserve in me when I crossed the finishing line. HAha... its a good thing, cos its the last conditioning run for next week's SBR 21km run.
Insufficient sleep last night, came back after the run to sleep, and Once again. I'm practising to be a couch potato, who only goes out to run, other than that, I'm usually at home seated infront of my lappy, playing game, reading news. Hmm... the only couch potato without a big belly I guess.
No comments:
Post a Comment