
Went to meet my Ex. Colleagues from starhub for lunch this afternoon, Just a suddenly feeling to meet them, and it's just 2 bus-stops away from NUS, so why not. other than this week, not sure when will be the next time I have time to meet them le.. A nice feeling to see them again, Warmly welcome by Guoyong, My buddy in starhub. Miss talking cock and crapping around with him.. Those were the days.....
In the evening, after my tuition, met Lynal for Pool. Played a race to 7, and I won 7-2.. Played reasonably well today. Feel good with my strokes. So long never play with him le... Guess we are all getting a bit more busy. Will try to improve my skills further when I join the NUS cue sports...
And I didn't get my Tutorial Slots... ARhz... ITs irritating the hell out of me... First, I didn't manage to get my core modules, then first bidding round, I didn't get my electives, and now, balloting for tutorials, I didn't get it either... WTF. everything just don't seem to be going my way. Need to ballot again tomorrow, in the hope that I can still get some decent slots. Though I've got no choice for some modules, cos the rest all clashes with my lectures. The stupid bidding and balloting system of NUS.. I really condemn the system they are using.. Arhz..

No comments:
Post a Comment