Tuesday, August 7, 2007

exponential increase in mileage

Went down to NUS today, to settle my declaration for Life science modules. Need to manually fill in the form and sign the paper they would allocate me the modules... Haiz.. Quite a dumb way of doing it I would say. No other faculty has to do it manually and life sciences has to do it. Went all the way there, fill in the form for less than 5 min and went back. WTH.. at least now I've gotten my allocated core..

Tuition was cancelled today,quite last min. had nothing to do in the afternoon. Kinda good actually, cos I was actually having a slight headache. Took a rest instead( by playing game :P)

Met up with Kianseng for running in the evening, had to do crash course running for mileage now. cos AHM is like 2 weekends away. NO TIME le... die die... we did roughly 11km today. timing was 58.45min. Good thing that I ran with him, cos I'm really out of shape.. last distance clocked was 4km, yesterday.. Tiring for the legs. Usually running with another person means more motivation to keep myself going. Especially so if he's infront of me.. Just have that urge to catch up, thus pushing myself more. Just nice he's training for SCSM too. So I have a running buddy near home le.. YEAH!!! can train together all the way till SCSM. Have good feelings regarding this.. haha..

Realise that I've been blogging at 1plus 2 am everyday. So the date that appears are always a day late... hmm... perhaps I should do something to it..

No comments: