Friday, August 3, 2007

I game "Shi2 San1 Yao1"

Just got home from a night of Mahjong. Supposed to be an AAR session with them regarding our Laos- Cambodia trip, have a short sum up of some of the factors during the trip. But it ended up viewing some of the photos that I've arranged and playing mahjong. The Mahjong started around 11pm, and we finished 3 rounds of it by 6am. A rather fast time. Plus our last round was like 1hr 45 min. A record fast time that we've managed to finish it.

WoHoo... Today is the first day that I game " shi2 san1 yao1". started off with 9 tiles already set, and the tiles that keeps coming in were either words or 1 or 9.. I was left with either perservere with it or change to a " Dui4 Dui4 Pong4 " I chose to hang on to it, believing that I will succeed. And I did.. YEah.... Was so happy with it, cos its really tough to game with that and I've tried so many times before but have never succeeded. Finally got it today. Today must be the special day. =) I game with the tile, 9 bamboo. haha..

prior to playing mahjong, I was bidding... erm or rather, trying to bid for modules. Supposedly, I'm to bid or confirm my core modules by this bidding term, 1C. but I couldn't cos I was supposed to have declared my major 2 days ago, allowing them to allocate my majors. I wasn't informed about it, and absolutely got no idea of it. Only got to know it when I log into the system. Need to wait for them to process before I could do anything. Its kinda irritating looking at the modules and the system for so long only to realise that I couldn't do anything. Call and check with CORS office, they redirected me to Life science extension, but nobody picked up. Wil try and call again later today to check. DIE DIE have to get the modules later, because this bidding session closes today at 1700. Can't imagine the consequences if I can't manage to get the core modules. Haiz.. y so much trouble...

No comments: