This is barely the 3rd week of uni and I couldn't wake up in time to go for lesson. Supposed to have lecture at 8am, but I only woke up at 9.45am. lolx.. Rushed down in time to attend the 2nd half of the 2nd lecture. Didn't really want ot go to school, but have a tutorial after that, plus meeting fang in sch to go for blood donation, so had to make a trip down..
The IT tutorial is really easy... Now the headache is how to score well for the project, this is a MUZ get A module... cos the rest is really tough. haiz...
Went down to HSA for blood donation, today is the 15th time, but Fang couldn't donate due to low blood pressure... wasted.. think this is the 3rd time that she's being rejected as a donor leh... previous 2 times, think it was due to low Hb level.. Don't know why... she look healthier today, but still failed the screening.. hmm.. So in the end, she had to wait while I donated. Next time will try to remind her to eat more and healthier before coming for donation. must do some preparation. haha...
Thereafter went to COMEX fair to get the printer. walked around the place, and scouted for a few quite good models. In the end, I got the Fuji Xerox, 203A monochrome laser printer. too bad that the duplex cost too much. $200 more for that extra convenience, I don't have that amt of $$ to spend like that... So no choice... Have to manually flip the notes when I want to print double-sided. Lug the big printer home, and I'm really satisfied with it.. Yeah... Its fast and print quality is quite good as well. But it burnt a hole in my pocket le.. have to save up more this few weeks le... T_T.
No comments:
Post a Comment