Saturday, August 25, 2007

Studying in VJC

Went to VJ today to study, and I should say, was rather productive. Don't know why, but just feel so comfortable there. mind is at ease. especially so when there's no bad memories from there... ( other than the poor A level grades ). and I had no internet access, which plays a huge role in allowing me to focus on my studying.

Daniel came to pick me up from tampines, before we went down together to start mugging around 11.30am. studied there till abt 5pm, together with Meng Siong, before leaving there, cos Dan need to attend some bdae party. Just nice that he's travelling by TPE, managed to get a ride back too.. yeah... really lucky. THanks Bro.. for giving me a ride. =) .

Was rather productive today, finishing up a few tutorials and managed to read a bit on the Chem notes. Thinking of taking a break and rest early tonight for the SBR tomorrow. Tomorrow's run would be a slow one, hopefully can complete around 2hrs. 11km for the first hr, 10km for the last 1hr. Didn't really have much time to train for it, so I guess this target is reasonable.

Deleted off Bj's contact from my msn.. It's done so after feeling absolutely terrible for the past few months, whenever I see her appearing online with nicknames that hurts when reading. I've not totally recovered from it and I want to move on. With the constant appearing of her with those nicks, it just deepens the wound. So to prevent that from happening again. I've forced myself to delete the contact. Though that would mean I'm breaking off contact le. But I guess, " chan tong bu run duan tong, " Might as well do so now...

Yeaps..
Tomorrow will be a better day.
Never will one day of your Life be the same.
Live life as you want it to be..

No comments: