Just another day in school. Quite a boring day actually.. Met karen to go sch together and I did a big cock up by mistaking the time to meet. thought it was supposed to meet at 10.45am, but she meant 10.30.. So I was kinda late for the few rare times. Making her to think that I've pangseh her and went off first le.. So sorry abt that, almost caused her to be late...
the only positive thing about today was that both lecture were significantly better than CHEM and Calculus. Had intro to computing and biodiversity. Have a much better understanding in both and it does makes things easier when you have an interest in it, cos you would have prior knowledge to it, or at least, the lecture would sound interesting to you. haha...
the few lecture mates were rather friendly, got a few girls sitting beside me, tried talking to me, self introducing, but I was rather cold. didn't know why. Wasn't really interested in talking or knowing them. And one of them is actually quite pretty, with 2 not bad de... but just didn't want to talk more. Need to be more open and friendly..
What CCA to join is still a big headache for me... Can't decide.. I don't have much time to spare for it actually. Mon, wed got tuition, and my lessons on fri end at 6pm. Don't know which would be better for my personal development as well. Have wanted to take part in sports for some time, but didn't dare to commit due to the heavy training that may be involved.. But looking at all the rest, I know I won't be totally happy without doing anything that I may enjoy. I need to focus on studies, yes, but I need to find a balance from elsewhere. There's no where else for me to do so now... and I can feel the emptiness in me... HOW?!?
No comments:
Post a Comment