Today was the first day in NUS. Met Desmond and his fren Ben. Got to know new friends and along the way met Liang He who was with another few ppl. So went there alone and in the end managed to find some company. Luckily.... Perhaps its partly due to my personality I guess. Easily make friends as long as the person is open enough to. Not sure if this would be the clique that I would be sticking to for the rest of the sem, though I'm taking 4 of 5 modules together with most of them. Will see how it goes.. Hmm... total of 7 ppl, 5 guys and 2 girls. with one of the gal, Grace, appearing to attract some attention from a few of them. but looking at all the rest of the fellow lecture mates, the proportion of gals to guys is overwhelmed.
Was attending the Organic lecture, Catch no ball from the lecturer. Honestly, I've forgotten most of the stuff. had a hard time trying to figure out what he was saying, with the Cheena accent, it makes things worst. Have to read up on the A level work to revise a bit.. hopefully it helps.
Ended the sch around 12noon, and headed back immediately, didn't really want to hang around sch much longer with no apparently... Got back to TM, just decided to visit the arcade to play some games. Perhaps a bit headache over the lost feeling in lecture. Went to buy deep fried squid and deep fried mushroom, a real SINFUL food. have been on a low fat diet whilst preparing for the 21km SBR. The pressure of the school really pushes me to eat something that I'm not supposed to eat and have resisted for weeks. Damn.
Not supposed to eat those junk food, not only because its unhealthy, but also because I realiesed that my body don't react well upon eating it. Can't perfom to its best when I'm eating junks. Have no choice but to have more self control. just one more week to go. and I initially still thought its this Sunday. Gave myself a scare. still got one week to prepare. Phew... Suppose to meet allen tmr morning for a 16km run... hopefully will be able to complete it without injuring my muscles.
Oh ya... I got bitten by my student's dog. 2 of it actually. was just trying to get out of the house and they rushed towards me, crashing and biting on my right thigh. KNS. did absolutely nothing to provoke them. These dogs should be exterminated. A threat to humans, not only to me, cos my student has been biten by it a no. of times as well. Its not the first time le... Definitely got something wrong with it.. If given a chance, I will definitely take a base ball bat and whack its head off... Arhz... for repaying its kindess of leaving pain and a mark on my leg..
No comments:
Post a Comment